#2 13th Day of Quarantine Period

Hello there again!

    It’s the 13th day of our community quarantine and I’m already missing the world outside. X) Life is now very different and I gained some weight. Hehehe. It made me a little insecure so I started to incorporate “morning workouts” into my daily routine. (I’m just 50kgs with 163cm height, but hey, I used to be 46kgs to 48kgs T_T )

    I think that COVID-19 has given us a gift of time. Back in the days when everything was normal, I didn’t have a lot of time for my family and myself. I had to wake up at 6 am and I had to leave at 7 am or else, I will miss the bus. Imagine, you have to use that 1-hour window to prepare for the day! Knowing how bad is the Metro Manila traffic, I’ll be at work around 8 – 8:30 am! And oh, at night time, it’s even worse! The Makati to Mandaluyong (which is only 4km apart), will take the 2-hour precious time of your life! (เน‘′°︿°เน‘)

    And ever since the quarantine has started, I can finally…

  1. Sleep longer! (yay!)
  2. Eat healthier! Home-cooked meals are the best!
  3. Workout! (I hope to achieve that dream butt lol)
  4. And most of all, time with family. o(〃^▽^〃)o
But what I actually wish for is the end of this pandemic!  The numbers are increasing and just like everybody else, it was causing me anxiety!

Our firm has *finally* adopted the work-from-home scheme but the level of productivity is very different unlike when we were working in an actual office. I can’t wait for the weekend though, so I can make time for my hobbies.

Stay safe everyone!

P.S. Below are some photos that were taken earlier.

My adorable cousin! She likes to play with me all the time. XD