#18 Neat Obsessions (pt. 2)

Today is the last day of the year, a year that is full of challenges and uncertainties. May the coming year be better for all of us!

    How did you spend the holidays these past few days? (⌒▽⌒)☆

    Because of the ongoing crisis, celebrations are less festive than usual. Also, exchanging gifts was not encouraged due to social restrictions. And I was the type of person who will have my hair pampered and buy new clothes during this kind of season. Don’t get me wrong, I’m already a thrifty person, but this year has taught me to be wiser. 60% of my holiday pay and salary went to my passbook instead. I even gave a monetary gift to my maternal grandmother because she needed to replace her decade-old hearing aids. Well, giving is the spirit of Christmas after all!

    For myself, I just bought some cheap organization items that I actually need. And it gave me a good feeling because it was a useful self-gift! I wrote an entry about my dream desk before (article here), and here’s how it looks now!

   

 I even wanted to buy a cute retro Bluetooth speaker (with a radio function), and a Hello Kitty grid drawer- but I had to stop lol. Those are not important things compared to what I have purchased already. Maybe I’ll just buy it after a few months! Haha!

    I even bought some organizers for my closet. If you will compare it with the ones on Pinterest, frankly, it wasn’t that beautiful - but the situation is a lot better than how it was!

    I’m already happy with my holiday purchase, and I think that I made a better choice instead of new clothes and salon-fixed hair. :D