#24 MY HEAVENLY PILL (pt. 1)

What's up?
    I’m taking Clonazepam Rivotril for a month now - a dangerous drug that was prescribed to me by a family doctor for my insomnia. (Imagine, 2 to 4 hrs. sleep @mid Feb to mid-March)! Because of that, my immune system has gradually weakened.
    Long story short, my clonazepam was the best medicine ever. No wonder, some people abused it. It was also difficult to get because aside from a doctor's note, only the chief pharmacist will dispense it! And since I was taking it, I had so many vivid dreams - which I wrote in my diary so I have something to illustrate soon. The drug was also making me less anxious during the daytime. Sometimes I was feeling numb about anything. 😂 However, I'm quite unsure if that is one of the side effects of the drug.

    However, there were terrible effects I was already experiencing, such as sudden mood changes and dependency. And I think that I’m already dependent on it because I’ve been taking this for four weeks; 1 mg every single night (as prescribed).
    I can’t stop abruptly because it might cause me withdrawal symptoms, and worse - death. So with that being said, I have to go back to my doctor and ask for another prescription. He should lower the dose until I’m "FULLY CLEANED” 😅
    Wish that I could take this for the rest of my life, but ah, too dangerous! When I’m all cleaned, I will drink 2 cups of milk and read a boring book before heading to bed.
    I will write more details about my experience with this drug, for now, I need to sleep because I'm already feeling drowsy (just holding back to post this) :(
    I had no one to talk to so writing comforts me!