#35 IETS GT300 Review!

Ahh, it’s time for another review.

    Today, the product that I will discuss is the IETS-GT300. I bought a new laptop a month ago and one thing that we should do to protect our hard-earned investment is to provide a cooling pad. I’ve learned about this product from YouTube reviews and it’s more expensive than most of the cooling pads out there.

    But is it worth the price?


    I ordered mine in Shoppee for around 2.2k pesos with a freebie. I was hesitant at first because it’s too expensive for an online purchase, but the mall price is even more expensive and inconvenient to do so.

    The product came with an adaptor, a cable, and two pieces of plastic and foam that will serve as air filtration. It was packed nicely and secured in bubble wrap. The only thing that bothered me is the Chinese characters on the packaging.

    Let’s tackle all its claimed features with my review.

IETS GT300 Double Blower Laptop Cooling Pad for Features

• ❤【Sealing rubber ring for enhanced cooling】:The seal ring and blower create superior cooling. Suitable for 14-17 inch laptops, the best choice for gaming laptop cooling.

- My laptop is a 15.6” ASUS TUF A15 (2021) and I ordered the 15” variant. Frankly, I was hesitating if it will be too small for my unit, but it fits great. Aside from the sizes, buyers can choose between the USB and power type, but I chose the latter one.

• ❤【Air filtration is effective against dust】:It comes with two air filters to prevent dust from building inside the laptop. The filter is easy to disassemble and clean.

- I owned a SONY VAIO before this laptop and that the dust could build up over time, making your unit less attractive and low-performing. I’m not sure if this could prevent the dust because I often put my laptop back on its sleeve after using it. However, this is another feature that cheaper cooling pads never had.

Sorry for the dents lol.

❤【Seven-color lighting】: It has seven colors of light, four light modes, and the lights can be turned off.

- Lights are the least of my concern but if you’re a fan of RGB, this feature can make your setup satisfying.

• ❤【Bracket height adjustable】: Ergonomically designed, the height of the stand can be adjusted to avoid damage to the spine.

- I’m not sure about this one because I don’t have a computer chair yet, so using my laptop with my cooling pad tilted on makes my back hurt most of the time. Frankly, I’m still using a dining chair lol, and it does not suit the height of my table for it. I will edit this review soon.

• ❤【Third gear speed】: It has three kinds of wind speed adjustment. When playing, the high-speed gear has a good cooling effect, and the low-speed gear in the office is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.

- This is true, however, the higher the speed of your fan is, the louder the noise is. It doesn’t bother me that much because I’m using my earphones.

Now, let’s test it while The Sims 4 is running in the background.

Without the cooling pad

With a cooling pad

Conclusion

    Yes, this cooling pad is pricey, but it’s by far the best I have used.

    It doesn’t dramatically reduce my laptop’s temperature by 10 degrees like what others were saying but this cooling pad works more than the previous one that I bought in CD-R King for 300 pesos. I like that this can serve as a stand as well and the support is strong enough to prevent the laptop from sliding. I will highly recommend this compared to other cooling pads in the market, however, it’s still better to use the laptop with an air conditioner running.