#44 05 Dec. to 11 Dec.

    What a fulfilling week it was! I haven’t had the chance to blog these recent weeks because of lack of time and I upgraded the RAM of my laptop from 8GB to 24GB! Now, my computer is a beast and faster than it ever was! Hahaha.

05 December 2022 (Monday)

    Another week at the office, but I didn’t actually “work” because I had the first day of my Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) Training. My company provided it for free and it lasted for the entire day. I found the application quite tricky and was so nervous because our instructor announced that she will give a quiz on the 9th of December to assess the employees. Gosh!

So this is a picture of the lunch break. Thank you, SM for the free lunch!

06 December 2022 (Tuesday)

    I thought that I will be so busy with my pending tasks on that day, but it turned out that the entire design team was scheduled to have an “Info Session” from 1pm to 6pm. So we didn’t accomplish our tasks on that day, but we learned a lot!

Auditorium Hall MAAX Building | SM Engineering Design and Development


07 December 2022 (Wednesday)

    I took a leave from work because of a passport appointment! It expired in July and I never had the chance to renew it because I was waiting for my PRC ID to be printed. Well, you need a valid ID to renew your expired valid ID, at least in my country LOL.



    In the evening, I went to the United Architects of the Philippines: Pasig Chapter’s Christmas party! It was so fun and I would like to thank our organizers and generous sponsors for supporting our chapter! Fun fact: I wore the same black dress and shoes that I used on my oath-taking day, but the shawl was bought on Lazada for only 316 pesos! The event happened at Pasig Revolving Tower – and indeed, it was really revolving! :O


Me and Ate Camz!

Pasig Revolving Tower looks abandoned on the outside but it was a really operational building




08 December 2022 (Thursday)

    Holiday again (Feast of Immaculate Conception of Mary). I was supposed to bake a banana loaf, but I was a sleepy potato because I came home from the party during the wee hours of the morning. In the afternoon, I took my cousin and our dog to the paw park. They were so happy!

SM Cherry Shaw (Paw Park)



09 December 2022 (Friday)

    Another day at work after several days of seminars and rest days, but guess what? I still didn’t work because it was the 2nd day of my SAP Training. I scored 24 over 29 on our quiz. Oh well, I got an 80% passing rate. Thank the heavens! XD

Multipurpose Room MAAX Building | SM Engineering Design and Development


10 December 2022 (Saturday)

    My fiance and I celebrated our 5th anniversary together, and it was a day late celebration. Time flies so quickly. We were together since the 9th of December 2017.

"MOA Eye"



Manila Bay (Sunset)


The Shrimp Shack | SM Mall of Asia

11 December 2022 (Sunday)

    My family and I took Bailey to the vet’s office. She was scheduled to have an intestinal parasite deworming today! She’s so adorable!

On our way to Mandavets Animal Clinic!

Enjoying the view huh?


    So that's all of it! See you soon!