#49 Bailey's "Lalabas!"

 

Happy Sunday again!

    Ahh, I'm finally done with this. This artwork was inspired by my memories from December 2022. My dog whose name is Bailey is almost eight months at that time and was already done with her shots, which means we could walk her with no worries. We often went to SM Cherry Paw Park where she usually socialized with other humans and dogs. My cousin often walked with us because she loved the outdoors just like we do!

My cousin Gavi with Bailey who was sniffing again! LOL.

January Shopping Spree!

        Shopping at Pet Express is my new to-do list every month. Haha.

Ready to go outside? Her favorite word: "lalabas". Hahaha!


Shopee-holic. Hahaha. Pet tag from Pawdel (around Php 300+) and leash set from Bark and Spark (around Php 1200+). Worth it!