#50 Architect Christianna Alyssa (Art)

 


    Hello there again!

    I just wanted to share this art that I made two months ago. This illustration depicts me and my dog, Bailey! I made this when I was unemployed and was only relying on freelance livelihood. I am really grateful for the opportunities given to me by my clients because, with that work setup, I can work in the comfort of my home with my own schedule!

    Do you like this art?

Click this Shoppee link to order :)


    And today, my order came! It’s a passport-inspired booklet for dogs called “pawsaporte”. Haha, funny enough that there’s another version for the cat called “pusaporte”. LOL. I got it for only Php 38.00 because of Shoppee coins and the free-shipping-voucher.

    Bailey’s old booklet was given to her by MandaVets Animal Clinic where she was regularly checked. It is almost filled now so I figured out to buy another one for her for this year. The pawsporte is so cute and the quality is reasonable for its price!

    Until again then, see you soon!

Bailey with customized pet tag from PET TAGS